Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Le- Paradizei, My two years at Chennai - I, a preface.

Like some of my not-so-fortunate friends, and most certainly unfortunate me, Nikhil had a tough time in during the short trip in Chennai. He has chosen to relate his trauma here. Please don't ask me why he chose to call Chennai "Samsland". I have no idea.
I shall soon write down, probably in great detail of the numerous adventures and misadventures that happened with and to me in the Box-Spiral City..(see their script that stares you in the face everywhere). But two things: like Nikhil has wisely said, his post is a comic satire and not meant to provoke anyone - (for that matter local script will stare you in the face till you train your mind to read it.. what else can the poor script do?), and Chennai is a beautiful city with its unique features like any other city almost anywhere, which is soaked in the richness of culture as its Nai dosa is soaked in Ghee!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Please use properly constructed grammatical sentences. SMS language is strictly prohibited. I personally assure you that those few seconds that you spend doing this will be the most productive ones ever. That's just as close as many of you would come to perfection. Trust me. It's worth it!

250x125 Ads1